2011年12月26日星期一

Future Perfect Tense將來完成式


Future Perfect Tense將來完成式

The future perfect takes place before another action in the future.
l   When you get this message I will have left for New York.
l   I hope that I will have finished my work before the weekend.

The structure of the future perfect tense is:
subject
+
auxiliary verb WILL
+
auxiliary verb HAVE
+
main verb
invariable
invariable
past participle
will
have
V3

Look at these example sentences in the future perfect tense:

subject
auxiliary verb
auxiliary verb
main verb

+
I
will

have
finished
by 10am.
+
You
will

have
forgotten
me by then.
-
She
will
not
have
gone
to school.
-
We
will
not
have
left.

?
Will
you

have
arrived?

?
Will
they

have
received
it?


Exercise

1.By the time she stops acting, Nicole Kidman (to perform) ___________ many times with her husband Tom Cruise.
A – will performed           B – will have performed

2.I (to see) ____________ the movie twice by the time it comes out on video next week.
A – Will had seen            B – will have seen

3.By July, I (to rent) _________ 30 movies from the video store already.
A – will have renting        B – will have rented

4.Neve Campbell (to become) ____________ famous before she reaches 30 years old.
A – will have become               B – had become

5.Sarah Michelle Gellar (to appear) ____________ in many successful movies and television programs by the year 2005.
A – had appeared             B – will have appeared

6.I saw the movie Scream last night, but (to forget) __________ about it by tomorrow.
A – will have forgotten            B – will be forgetting

7.By the time I come back from getting some popcorn, the Candyman (to die) _________.
A – will be dying                  B – will have died

8.I (to watch) ____________ several John Travolta movies by the time I see Saturday Night Fever.
A – will have watched         B – have watched

9.Angela Bassett (to break) __________ many boundaries by the time she stops acting.
A– will had broken              B – will have broken

10.I (to finish) ___________ eating my popcorn by the time you come back from the washroom.
A – will have finished                       B – had been finishing

11. You can call me at work at 8am. I (to arrive) _____________ at the office by 8.
A –will have arrived                       B – had been arrived

12. They will be tired when they arrive. They (mot to sleep)____________ for a long time.
A –will not have slept               B –will not be slept    

沒有留言:

發佈留言