2012年2月2日星期四

Irregular Past Tense Verbs


Directions:  Circle the correct sentence.



1)  She losed the keys.                She lost the keys.


2)  I weared my new shoes.        I wore my new shoes.


3)  My teacher read a book.        My teacher readed a book.


4)  He throwed me the ball.         He threw me the ball.


5)  I writed my name.              I wrote my name.


6)  She gived him a present.        She gave him a present.


7)  Yesterday we found our dog. Yesterday we finded our dog.


8)  I catched the ball.              I caught the ball.


9)  I blew out the candles.              I blowed out the candles.


10)  She maked her bed.               She made her bed.


11)  I drew a picture.                      I drawed a picture.


12)  My teacher telled me to          My teacher told me
      sit down.                         to sit down.


13)  He teached me a lesson.         He taught me a lesson.


14)  The baby held his toy.             The baby holded his toy.


15)  I guess I catched a cold.         I guess I caught a cold.


16)  After the bell ringed, we          After the bell rang, we
     goed home.                       went home.


17)  My mom buyed me a              My mom bought me a
     new bike.                           new bike.

沒有留言:

發佈留言