2012年4月2日星期一

Pronouns代名詞


Pronouns代名詞
Part 1 - Doris has learned how useful trees are to us and to nature. Fill in the blanks.
        me      us       you      them      him      her      it

1.     Trees’ roots fasten the soil. They hold ______________ together so that it won’t be washed away. Therefore, roots provide ______________ with a safe hill slope.

2.          Miu and David planted a tropical tree outside their room. David said its broad leaves and long branches give __________________ shade. Miu said they keep
___________________ cool.

3.          I like the lemon in front of your home. It gives ________________ a good view.

4.          Don’t cut down the tree at your home. They are good for _____________________.

5.          Trees take care of our environment. We should look after _________________ well.

Part 2
1.      Does _____ (her, she) know that _____ (me, I) was absent?
2.      Please tell _____ ( he, him) _____ (I, me) have obtained a degree in Chemistry.
3.      I remember that _____ (they, them) bought the fruits from _____ (we, us).
4.      Please don't tell ______ (she, her) about _____ (I, me).
5.      _____ can swim because _____ has webbed feet.
6.      I met Alice yesterday. _____ invited _____ to her house.
7.      Jane has a cat; _____ likes to play with _____.
8.      When the dog chased John, _____ ran as fast as _____ could.
9.      My uncle works in a factory. _____ says _____ is a noisy place.
10.  They agreed amongst _____ that they would not tell anyone.
11.  You must explain _____ more clearly.

沒有留言:

發佈留言